Thursday, September 10, 2009

My culture


My name is Brian Neller. I come from a family of five people, two brothers and a mom and dad. I come from mostly and Irish decent with a little bit of German. I was born in 1991, in a suburban area called Middletown, New Jersey. I am a Roman Catholic, I believe in one God and one God only. I was brought up a Roman Catholic, and I went to a Catholic school for four years. I happen to know a good amount about my religion. I have played basketball since I was a kid, and I still play today. Basketball is something I really love. 


2 comments:

  1. I'd agree basketball is a great sport... not always though.ha
    I visited Vatican City and walked through the Sistine Chapel two summers ago... it was soooooo pretty. The Pope's window was open, but I couldn't see him!!! anyways, you should defiantly experience is sometime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basketball is a tough sport! I played in 7th grade and hated doing gassers!

    ReplyDelete